- Preparing For Power Shutoffs
- Emergency Medical Information Card: CLSD medics are trained to look for this information card on the kitchen refrigerator door during calls to patient homes. It provides essential medical history, allergies, and current medications. This information can be crucial when treating and stabilizing a patient.
- Regional Hospitals (Sonoma County):
- Regional Hospitals (Mendocino County):
- Local fire departments: there are several fire departments/protection districts within the boundaries of the Coast Life Support District:
- Regional emergency and medical resources:
- National medical resources:
Monday January 24, 2022
Wednesday January 19 , 2022
Subscribe to CLSD
Enter name and email to receive CLSD meeting agendas and other news.